Here at Forrest Williams, we take community involvement seriously.
But even in our main office we didn’t realise just how seriously until we were short listed for a community business award and had to detail our contributions.
We thought we’d share this on here to demonstrate that we truly are a firm of motoring solicitors who are committed to doing good and giving back.
Did you realise that….
* We are committed to the local community and this year agreed to take on TWO work experience students at the last minute (literally 5.30pm Friday, to start the following Monday!) as they’d been let down elsewhere.
* We work in schools mentoring and advising students!
* We have associations with Young Enterprise
* Our Apprentice, Lydia, was given a permanent contract in March after completing her Apprenticeship… and she’s now doing a degree in a related field!
* Our team have been involved with charitable work including running the local YES! Group, running mother and baby music groups, being a Rainbows unit guider, volunteering at a local library and being very involved with the local astronomy club!
If you’re looking for a specialist motoring solicitor who doesn’t just talk the talk, give us a call.